There is no going back now. I went on a diet (weight watchers) and an excersize plan ( You've Gotta Start Somewhere!! ) last Thursday and I am determined to get down to my goal weight by my birthday. I am laying it all out here to keep myself accountable. I figure, if y'all know, then y'all will keep bugging me about it, right?
So I started at 171.5 (yikes!) and I hope to be at 135 by May 28th so that Memorial Day weekend we can spend the night down in Grapevine Mills shopping for my new wardrobe :) Oh, and Jason will get to go golfing too...it's part of the bargain LOL I'll weigh in on Thursday's or Friday's depending on my mood and post updates for you.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
This is it!
Posted by Katie at 7:56 AM
Labels: weight loss journey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
WAHOO for you!! As someone who's battled weight their entire life I completely understand. I wish I were your starting weight, if that makes you feel better! I have a ways to go to even reach that. But, like you, I am trying. It's all one day, sometimes one hour, at a time. Just remember to be thankful to your body for the AWESOME job it's done for you. Your sons are proof of the miracle it generates. We're starting the Biggest Loser at work (weigh in is today). I'm sending you a big hug and know you can do it!
Cathy
YOU GO GIRL! I'll take your starting weight when your done with it. :)
You go, girl! I'm excited for you!
And of course you can link blogs! Link away!!!
Bridget
You can do it Katie! With all that butt kicking Natalie has been giving us, those pounds should be melting right off in no time!
You can do it! We will high-five our way to thin!!!!
Thanks everyone! This is exactly what I needed to keep myself motivated!
Good job Katie, it takes a lot of guts to put all that out there and to be held accountable!!! Less than two lbs a week is totally doable. I am right there with ya. If I can do about 1.5lbs a week I will hit my goal in May too!!! We can do it together!! Keep each other motivated and on track!!! Thanks for the inspriation!
PS, maybe we will meet you in Grapevine and the boys can take the kids while we shop!!!
Way to go Katie!! You can totally do it and I know you will. I am also doing WW so if you ever have questions or need recipes I may be able to help. I will look forward to watching you get to your goal!
You can do it....I'm working right along with you!
I'm proud of you Katie! And so you know, those are not bad pics of you! YOU CAN DO IT, and then I'll do it when you're done..lol!
Post a Comment