I'm trying to learn the ins and outs of my new camera and decided to get Carter set up for a photoshoot. He refused sit still so I didn't get too many, but a few that I got turned out pretty good, I think! I learned that I rely way too much on my automatic features, and that I need to learn a little more of the manual features. I also love natural light...I never want to take a picture without it again! And lastly...don't get so excited that you forget to iron the sheet. haha
thought I'd take some testers with the rose first
I am going to post the SOOC (straight out of camera) versions followed by my photoshopped ones, just 'cause I can and because I am sure I'm not the only one that likes to see before and afters:






1 comments:
Love them!!! You're so good. Shouldh have you done Tyson's instead of driving all the way to Wichita Falls on Monday!!!
Post a Comment