I know, it seems like it's been a while since I have updated y'all on the boys!
First Up, Alex:

We are in the process of potty training! He is doing really well. We only have one or maybe two potty accidents a day. He gets to put a sticker on his chart every time he goes and loves it. Although, it might be becoming boring to him...so I might go buy a new sheet of really cool stickers to renew his love. We haven't gotten him to go poopy on the potty yet, and I keep enticing him with chocolate, but he just has no desire. I hope one day soon he'll get it!
Here's his sticker chart so far:

He also loves wearing his capes around the house yelling 'Sup-a-La'! Jason and I think he is saying Super Alex. And if we yell Sup-a-La with him, he says 'No, that's my Sup-a-La!' He is a pretty funny little guy.
Next up, Carter:

We started cloth diapering him to help save money and to help the enviroment. He looks pretty darn cute in them! I even thinks he sleeps better, I suppose I would too with the super soft microfleece on my bum :) He loves his Kindermusik class and being sang too. He hates getting his diaper changed and it takes about 15 minutes with a lot of screaming. And he just starting leaning in for kisses (which is so cute and heart melting!)


4 comments:
That's awesome that you are cloth diapering. We cloth diaper also and love it. We started using them as soon as her belly button healed and have never gone back. No diaper rash and yeah, they are just too cute. Hard to fit some pants over though :) What kind are you using. We use the Bum Genius one-size all in one. They are great since we only had to buy the one size. Much cheaper!
I will totally bring you some stickers from my old teaching days!
We had the same blogger thoughts (I just did an "update" too:) Seriously you are a really good photographer, and it doesn't hurt that your kids have the bluest eyes ever! We love cloth diapering too, it is the wave of the future.lol
http://web.mac.com/aburgess2/iWeb/Cottontales/Blog/Blog.html
Love the picture of Alex in his cape. Carter is sooooooooo CUTE!
Congrats on the weigh in this week. Way to go!
Post a Comment