Hello! I am down 1 pound this week :) It's still coming off...even if it's a little slower than I'd like. I just keep trying to remind myself that these last 15 pounds are the hardest! I'm still doing the 'C25k' program, and I'm actually enjoying myself. I found a podcast to listen too while I'm running, making it much easier to do the running parts! You can find it here if interested. I have one more day of week 2 left, which will be done on Saturday, and Jason promised to tag along this time :)
This weeks weight 147.5
Total weight loss: 24
12.5 to go!!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Getting fit in '09 update #17
Posted by Katie at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are amazing, you have stuck to your diet and exercise so well, good job. Wish I had your will power!!!
Awesome Job Katie! I have been having a tough time staying on track the last couple of weeks but then I see what you are doing and it makes me was to get with it again. I was going to mention to you that when I run I like to listen to audio books. Some people need the music but I find myself getting lost in the story and I kind of forget what I'm doing. Just another idea. Good Job!
Post a Comment