Hey all! Things have been crazy here for a little bit. I found out a couple weeks ago that my cat, Layla, had diabetes. We decided to put her down and it was pretty hard on me. I went off of my diet and ate out a lot, and I am struggling to get back on track. I've only gained back 2 pounds, so I am not doing that bad, but I think I need a break for a little while longer. I might start back up in the middle of June, not sure if I'll blog about it or not though.
I am, however, keeping up with my couch to 5k training and might blog about that every now and then. I am on week 3, and it's a tough one, but I'll make it through!
Some fun facts from where I started:
My blood pressure was usually 120/80, had it taken today and it was 98/60!
I have lost 7 inches off my waist
I have lost 6 inches off my hips
I have lost 3 inches off of each of my thighs
I have gone from a tight fitting 16 to a loose fitting 12
I still got about 14 pounds until my goal, but I feel pretty good about what I have accomplished in 5 months. I still plan on shedding those pounds eventually...and even though I never reached my goal, I am still going shopping at Grapevine Mills next week for my birthday :) One can never have too many clothes, right?!
Thanks for sticking with me on this journey!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Last weight update for a while...
Posted by Katie at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I think it is good to take a break. Good for you!! As long as you keep up with the running you shouldn't gain any more back!! You're doing awesome!!! Keep it up!
Post a Comment