Carter is 6 months old today! We went to see the doctor for his well-baby visit and he is 16lbs 10oz and 26.5" long. Looks like we are finally slowing down in the growth department. And with the way he is moving and bouncing around, I wouldn't expect anything else!
Carter is getting really good at getting to wherever his little heart desires...thankfully he isn't full blown crawling, because I am not sure I can handle chasing two quite yet. But I do have to start picking up all the little toys that Alex likes to play with. Sleeping was going great, until I decided to wean him from the swaddle...so now most naps and nights are a struggle. We'll get back to the good old times some day!
I must say though, this is the moment I had been waiting for, the magical 6 month mark. I knew things would get easier having two if I just made it to this point, and it's everything I had hoped and prayed it would be!


2 comments:
Hey Carter!! No longer a newborn, welcome to the world of babies!!! Hope you enjoyed your squash!!!
Happy 6 months Carter!!! What a sweetie. I'm sure he LOVED the squash (it was made with lots of TLC from mom) and is anxious to try all kinds of new things. Enjoy every moment with your treasures!
Post a Comment