Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with all your family and friends! We are headed off to Portland on Christmas Day (I know...but it was $400 cheaper to fly out that day) to spend time with Jason's side of the family! I am so excited, it has been 2 years since we've seen them (well, excluding Dan, Donna, and Cassie). We won't be back until after the New Year, so be safe and be blessed!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Have a good and safe trip! Cant wait to see pics of the boys Christmas! Merry Christmas to yall!

Mandi Merritt said...

Hope you're having a wonderful trip, see you in 2009!

mama k said...

What a sweet card!

PS I noticed you were following my blog and when I switched things around I lost all my followers. :P

Ro said...

Finally had time to check out your blog! What fun! Hope your trip is awesome! Rochelle