This boy can make me laugh with every new word and phrase he learns. Here is a conversation we had a couple days ago as Alex, Carter, and I are all sitting down eating our breakfast...
Alex: Oh my gosh, Mommy!
Me: What?! (as in, what did you just say? I didn't quite catch that..)
Alex: Oh my gosh, Mommy! Oh MY GOSH!
Me: What?! (as in, what's got you so worked up, and where the heck did you learn that? As I really don't say it that often)
Alex: Carter's sitting!
Me: Wow! Yes, that is amazing, isn't it?
Alex: yeah...
And he continues on with his breakfast like nothing ever happened. Seriously...this has got to be my favorite stage of life so far...
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Alex's Tales...
Posted by Katie at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Too cute! I love hearing all the things that little kids have to say :)
Post a Comment