Thursday, March 5, 2009

Getting fit in '09 update #8

Wohoo! I'm down another 2lbs this week! I weigh 158.5 as of this morning. I am now convinced that I need to take it easy on the high-intensity work outs and just focus on eating right while I am still nursing. I will probably try to squeeze one in a week just to keep my heart healthy, and I will do pilates so I can continue to tone those new muscles I am forming.

Things I did this week: Gave up coffee for lent and started drinking green tea (I think this probably helped a lot too), did one pilates workout, ate pretty well.

Things to do this week: Get in 3 pilates workouts, keep up on the water, and get one high-intensity workout in

4 comments:

natalieshaub said...

Don't stop now... So does that mean you aren't going to come to spin anymore??

Great job on your fitness porgram and for getting in shape in 09. You look great Katie. Hopefully we'll see you tonight. If not, I'm going to miss you!

Ps. Like the blog layout!

Mandi Merritt said...

Katie- you're doing awesome! It's great to hear about your progress every week and you're looking wonderful!

Katie said...

thanks girls!

Nat, I think I am still going to make it to one spin class a week...it's too much fun to stop! But Jason has class on Thursdays and some Saturdays now, so it was going to be hard to continue all the time anyway.

mama k said...

You go mama!