Thursday, March 19, 2009

Getting fit in '09 update #10

Holy cow! I have made it to the halfway point in my journey! It seems to have gone by really fast. Keeping this journal has helped me keep on track along with the support and comments of all of you, family, and friends.

This week I am only down .5 pounds, which makes me kinda sad, but at least it's something. I didn't eat the greatest this week, but I did get in a couple workouts using Jillian's 30 Day Shred (and...wow...that kicked my butt!). I also got to go on a couple walks because of the nice weather. I will count them even if they were slow ones....Alex refuses to sit in the stroller and insists on helping me push these days. Anyway, I am at 155 so only 20 more to go until I hit my goal. I have to maintain 2lbs a week to reach it, and that worries me a bit.

I took some pictures yesterday so I could see the difference 16.5lbs has made, and I was pleasantly surprised. Even though I have dropped from a 16 to a 12...it was still hard for me to really see how my body has changed. So here are my before pictures, with my halfway there pictures:



12 comments:

Katrina said...

wow, you can tell a difference! A huge difference! Great job Katie!!

Anonymous said...

You look amazing Katie!!! What a difference!! I am so jealous, 4 sizes!!! That is awesome!! Keep it up!!

Abby said...

16.5 pounds is awesome! There are big differences in your pictures too! Good Job!!! I lost 20 pounds and really only went down 1 size!

Mandi Merritt said...

Katie- you look awesome!!! You are doing great! Keep it up!

Jandre said...

I know how you feel miss!! I've joined weight watchers and I've lost 15.4 lbs. This is the lowest weight I've been in years. I've lost Micah's weight. I just need to lose 10 more and I'm Pre-Logan! Once this weather co-operates I'm going to get out and walk again. Check out my blog. I think you can just click on my name to get to it!

Angie said...

YAY Katie! You look great! Good job. Keep it up and you will get there (to you goal) in no time.

Rob, Amy and Madison said...

Wow Katie! You look amazing! When you're working out, try and not to pay a whole lot of attention to the numbers. Inches lost is what's happening to you. Great job! You motivate me, and I was in tears about ready to give up yesterday!

Lauren said...

You look Great!!!! I could really tell on Tuesday that u had lost weight! I love seeing the before and Afters!

Audrey said...

You go girl! You are making me so excited to shed some poundage after the bambino comes. Thanks for all the inspiration...you look great!!

Katie said...

Wow! Thanks everyone! It means a lot to have your support and encouragement!

Anonymous said...

You look amazing! Inspires me to get back on track!

Ro said...

Way to go, Katie! I'm amazed & proud that you'd post your weight...eeek! I don't think I could do that! Be blessed !
Rochelle