Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Carter's 4 Month Well-Baby

Happy 4 months Carter! I so thought he was going to be bigger, but it turns out Alex was such a peanut at this age (ok...he's still a peanut), that it just makes Carter seem ginormous in comparison! This picture was taken during lastnight's bath...I just love his curly mohawk!



Carter's stats because I know you are all dying with anticipation: 15lbs 4oz (50th); 25.5 inches (75th ~ shocked, aren't you?!); and 40cm head circumference (10th ~ definately isn't taking that from the Larimore gene's, is he?)

Here's a pic of the boys while we were waiting for Dr. Bruno...we are always put into the "Princess" room when we see her....Hello?!? I have 2 boys here! But Alex thinks the 'girls' are pretty ;)



Carter still isn't rolling, but hopefully with the help of cousin Lily

He will be by the end of next week. :)






Much love,



8 comments:

Julie said...

Katie! I love your blog!!! Keep up the great work and cute pictures!!!!

Michelle Smiles said...

The photo in your header is too cute! Welcome to the world of blogging!

Lauren said...

Glad hes growing well! Cant believe how fast they grow can u? Where does the time go!

The Danelz Family said...

Yay, Katie has joined the blog world! The boys are getting so big. I'm glad you guys are doing well. Ya'll look amazing :)

mama k said...

Happy 4 months little guy!

Mandi Merritt said...

Cute blog Katie! I got a good laugh about being in the princess room, we're always in the cars room! I think we need to trade places....

Katie said...

LOL Mandy...what's with that? They must do it on purpose? Alex would love the Cars room

Angie said...

Tag you're it Katie. Hop over to my blog to see what it means. I hope you play along.