Several times when I say my family is coming to visit my friends will ask to borrow my dad. He builds stuff....beautiful stuff...and always comes down with something hand-made by him, and his tools to do a project in the house, 'cause that's just the way he is. So this time he came with a new dresser for Carter:

And he replaced our carpet in the dining room and toy room with wood laminate:
One time he brought a rocking horse for Alex (which he made me when I was 2, and I got to hand it down):
(if you want to see full before and afters, go here )
My dad is awesome, and I just want to say thank you for everything you do, and I love you!






2 comments:
Holy Cow!!! He is amazing!!!!! It looks fabulous..that should help in the resale one day. I am VERY jealous.
Thanks Julie! I hope it helps us when we resell, that would rock! :)
Post a Comment