
Angie gave me my first tag, so I guess I had better do it!
1. I have 3 drafts in the making, hopefully I can get these done and posted soon, I know you are all dying to know what's been going on here lately ;)
2. Carter is going to wear the cutest crocheted pants for Halloween that a friend made me, I can't wait to show them off!
3. I loved going camping when I was a kid at Cass Lake and Potato Lake in MN, I hope this is something we can do with our kids soon!
4. I should be playing with Alex, but he is being so nice and quiet watching Imagination Movers while Carter is napping, that I don't want to bother him (oh yeah...I heart Imagination Movers!)
5. I wasn't a fan of chocolate until I got pregnant with Alex, now I don't know how I survived so long without it.
6. I am kicking my husband's butt in our Fantasy Football league...and my team name is Hotpants&bnanahamocs.
7. I wanted to be a marine biologist on the ocean when I was a kid...seemed fitting since I grew up in North Dakota, eh?
Hopefully I didn't bore you to death! Here are the people I am gonna tag:
Stephanie
Bobbie
Natalie
Lauren
That was fun Angie, thanks! :)
Friday, October 31, 2008
wohoo! my first tag!
Posted by Katie at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i like Cass Lake too! Mainly cause it shares my name sorta, but I went there with my parents and it was fun!
-cassie
ha, Jason told me that once...I still think it's wierd we visited the same places before we met!
Post a Comment