Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Visit from the Applegren side!

Last week my mom, dad, sister, and neice came to visit from good ol' North Dakota. It was a short visit, but I enjoyed every single moment!


Alex and Lily were best friends within minutes of seeing each other again, he even showed her his cool moves:


We even had a 'Wally World' moment searching for a pumpkin patch that was closed this year...I knew I should've called a head of time! But we did get some pretty good pictures of the kids at a Walmart setup...yes, it's true...we've been 'Altusized' (like the propane tanks in the background?):




Since my mom and dad stayed at a hotel due to all of the work going on in the house, we got to bring the kiddos to the pool...it was Carter's first time...and I don't think he really knew what to think of it:









I don't think my sister, Jen, will ever visit again...she broke out in hives just worrying about the spiders. Having our house sprayed for them every 3 months, just wasn't good enough for her. ;) Anyway, If you want to see more pictures, I am working on uploading them to our picture website: http://www.ktnjasonsfamily.myphotoalbum.com/ . Thanks for coming! Big hugs!

0 comments: