Thursday, April 30, 2009

Alex-isms

He's at it again...here are a bunch to make you smile :)


*Half way through eating his pudding:
Alex: Mommy, I'm a mess!
Me (taking in all the chocolatey goodness spread all over his hands and face): Yes, yes you are
Alex (laughing): yeah..




*So, I have been telling him to shake of the little 'pains' he gets during the day instead of kissing each one. One day Alex is screaming at the top of his lungs:
Me: please stop, that hurts my ears!
Alex: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
Me: I cover my ears and frown
Alex: Shake it off Mommy!
Me: I shake my head
Alex: There, better, Mommy?
Me: yup, all better




*Alex brings me a nail and says "Handy Manny can fix it!"




*Whenever we introduce a new food or something he doesn't want to eat he says "I can't like it"



*Each time we go to the doctor's office (doesn't matter who it's for) He tells me "I'm all better now, Mommy"

1 comments:

The Danelz Family said...

Wow Katie, your kiddos are getting so big! I miss you guys :) Oh and congrats on all the weight loss. Keep it up girl, you look great!!!