Hard to believe I am 16 weeks into this thing! Even harder to believe that I have pretty much stuck with it. I am only down .5 this week, but it was time for a break. I am happy to report that I have completed the first 2 runs for my couch to 5k program (C25k)! First one was super easy, but I pushed myself the second time (and I was pushing a double jogger) and it was much harder. I did manage to do a little over 2 miles in 29 minutes! My friend Bobbie and I (and possibly Jason too) are going to run a 5k when my training is done to celebrate my accomplishment! I am very excited!
This weeks weight: 148.5
Total weight loss: 23
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Getting fit in '09 update #16
Posted by Katie at 7:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment