I know, the blog has been taken up by my weight loss journey...time for an update on the boys :)
Carter is moving into the toddler phase, and I am just not ready for it. He took his first steps in the beginning of April and he can now do at least 10 in a row, if not more. I don't really count...I just know he can go quite the distance. He is also climbing on everything. When we're playing on Alex's bed, he knows to turn his body around to get off feet first instead of diving off head first.
He has started to babble a lot more, no real first words yet. He loves clapping along when we are singing songs. He can wave and give kisses (nice and slobbery ones!) He still only has one tooth, that he got almost 2 months ago...no signs of any more coming in.
This boy loves to eat. Weather it's nursing or regular food, he can't get enough! He's not so big on pureed food anymore, but stick a banana in front of him and he's a mad man. He loves anything he can pick up and eat with his fingers...with the exception of veggies, of course. Still can't get much more than sweet potatoes, carrots, and peas in him...but at least it's something! His favorites are peaches, bananas, and grapes. Last weigh-in at the doctors office, had him at 18lbs 13oz. So he has definitely slowed down in that area!
Here are some recent pictures of Carter:



And the only video I've gotten of him walking...I keep trying!

1 comments:
I can't believe how big Carter is getting. And taking steps on his own now, WOW!!!! Way to go Carter!
Loved the video too, so cute.
Post a Comment