Sorry for the lateness! I am down 1.5 this week, which is very surprising. I've been kinda laying low, so all I gotta say is, thank God for nursing! haha I finally broke the 150 mark, so that makes me feel good. Plus I took out all the clothes I packed away early spring last year, and they all fit again, some are even too big! I've decided to take the plunge into running. I've been pretty adamant that I hate it, and I am pretty sure that I will hate it forever. But I need something that's a little easier to get into my schedule, since I can basically do it whenever. I am going to do the Couch to 5k program starting Monday. Wish me luck!
This weeks weight 149
Total loss so far 22.5
Friday, April 24, 2009
Getting fit in '09 update #15
Posted by Katie at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment