Thursday, April 9, 2009

Getting fit in '09 update #13

Well, I weighed-in yesterday instead of today because we went out to eat at Red Lobster for our 7 year anniversary and I really didn't want to face the scale this morning after all those biscuits and ranch ;) So I am happy to announce that yesterday I was down 1.5lbs. And this morning I got to go down another notch on my belt! When I started I couldn't even wear this belt, now I am 3 notches into it...that makes me feel so good!

This weeks weight: 151
Total weight loss so far: 20.5

Things I did this week: got sick with strep...yet again...and really didn't do anything else LOL
Things to do this week: Stay away from Alex's Easter goodies and drink more water!

1 comments:

burgiboogie said...

Strep again!! I am so sorry, congrats on more weight loss!